1. Who we are
Hello there and welcome to our Privacy Notice! This Notice applies to Myitronline is India’s largest and most trusted website that offers online preparation and filing of individual Income Tax Returns (ITR) or Legal Service. Established in 2011, Myitronline is based out of New Delhi. Since then, it has grown to build the largest customer base in this market segment.We work with business owners throughout their companies’ life cycles, helping them in legal and regulatory requirements and to overcome the obstacles blocking effective compliance.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by Myitronline through the Myitronline.com website, myitronline.com website, and other websites which we operate and where we post a direct link to this Privacy Notice, including digital, paper, and in-person communications. This Privacy Notice does not cover handling of your personal data as an employee, intern, consultant, contractor or applicant of Myitronline and does not cover any information collected by third-party sites or content or applications that may link to or be accessible from or on our websites. This Privacy Notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Alternatively, you can download a pdf version of the policy here:
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand how we collect and process personal data.
2. Privacy of Customer Data
- a)This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- c)The domain name www.myitronline.com("Website"), is owned and operated by Myitronline Global Services Private limited. Company by shares, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office: at 301, 3rd Floor Plot No. 51, Hasanpur, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi - 110092 where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- The term ‘You’ &‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- e)The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- g)The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- h) The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on theirprovisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments / modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use the Website.
3. Personal and other Information Collection
- Identifiers, your full name, address, email, company name, company website, telephone number, caller ID information, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, proof of address and ID of end users (where there is a regulatory requirement).
- Account Payment Information, your credit/debit card number, signature, bank wire transfer information.
- Commercial Information, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or Similar Network Activity, your browsing and search history, information on your interaction with our websites and advertisements, information about the communications delivered via our platform.
- Metadata, information about the communications delivered via our platform such as source and destination information, IP address, completion status, time and duration of use.
- Geolocation Data, when you use our products or services, such as source and destination information about the communications delivered, real-time location information for emergency service via the Talkincloud products or services.
- Cookies and Other Technologies, website cookies and similar technologies to distinguish you from other visitors and compile information about the usage of our websites. For further information, please see “Cookies and other tracking technologies.”
- Sensory Data, your interactions with our sales and customer support teams may be recorded for quality assurance, training, and analysis purposes (consent will be recorded if required by applicable law). When you use our products or services, it may include text-to-speech transcriptions, DTMF tones, media in your voice calls and text messages (only applicable to US).
4. Information Use
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Myitronline for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of Myitronline for promotional or marketing use.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Myitronline products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with Myitronline’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Myitronline. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
- Myitronline uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Myitronline products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
5. Data Security
- We use secure server connections for all our web pages to make it extremely safe for your data uses.
- Such server’s guarantees security of information transmitted through the web.
- However, the security for transmitting data over the web platform cannot be guaranteed for 100% due to the strange nature of the internet. In that regards, Myitronline Global Services Private Limited is not liable to ascertain full data protection and privacy that on the online transfer and storage of data.
- Myitronline Global Services Private Limited periodically keeps necessary backup and tracking of clients’ information to protect any kind of data loss or damage that may arise due to technical/physical failure.
- Any changes made from our end will be posted on this page as soon as they are implemented.
- It is your responsibility that you go through our policies before choosing any services with us.
- To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies” and client ID’s. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you choose to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- a) The User is further aware that the Websiteuses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyse web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
- b) Additionally, the User is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company/Website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Company/Website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
10. Do not track disclosure
Do not track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser. When you turn on the do not track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track you. For information about do not track, visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, we do not respond to do not track browser settings or signals.
11. How long we retain your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements. After expiration of the applicable retention periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized. If there is any personal data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such personal data. To improve our products and services, we commonly will aggregate your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you), in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
12. How we protect your personal data
Myitronline takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to help safeguard against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, the personal data we process or use. Please note, though, that no provider can guarantee security, especially when providing services that rely on the public internet or during transmission through the interconnected landscape of telecommunications. You are solely responsible for protecting your account password(s), limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. You are responsible for any activity conducted using your credentials or passwords. If you believe your password to any of our websites or systems have been compromised, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
13. Linked websites
For your convenience, hyperlinks may be posted on our websites that links to other websites (“third-party sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party sites or of any companies that we do not own or control. This Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party sites. Third-party sites may collect information in addition to that which we collect on our websites. We do not endorse any of these third-party sites, the services or products described or offered on such third-party sites, or any of the content contained on the third-party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each third-party site that you visit to understand how the information that is collected about you is used and protected.
Our websites, products, and services are not directed to children (under the age of 13 in the United States or under the age of 16 in the EEA) and we do not knowingly collect online personal data directly from children. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that the child has disclosed online personal data to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make corrections or updates to this Privacy Notice at our discretion from time to time. When we do so, we will post the updated Privacy Notice on our website and update the Privacy Notice’s Effective Date. We will notify you of material changes to this Privacy Notice, by sending a notice to the customer email address you have provided us and by placing a prominent notice at the top of the Privacy Notice for thirty (30) days. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We post this information only when receiving this from the customer over mail or on our social media pages.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Krishna Gopal Varshney email@example.com
16. How to contact us
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, concerns, or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us in writing, please use:
Myitronline Global Services Private Limited.
Attn: Legal – Privacy
Office No. 301 - 3rd Floor Plot No. 51 HASANPUR,IP Ext, Patparganj, Delhi, 110092 INDIA