अब घर बैठे ही बनवाएं पैन कार्ड
1. Now get PAN card made at home, follow these simple steps:
2. PAN card is an important document. With the help of PAN card number, you can also open a bank account online.
3. PAN card: Now making PAN card, sitting at home, follow these common steps:
Get PAN card made through Aadhaar
If you do not have a PAN card, there is no need to panic at all. You can now get your PAN card made right from home, for this, all you need is an Aadhaar card number.
If you have an Aadhaar card, then you can have your PAN card made within a few minutes.
On applying for PAN through Aadhaar, you do not even need to get KYC.
On applying for PAN card through Aadhaar number, you will not have to fill the application form too long.
All you have to do is go to the income tax website and enter your Aadhar card number in the e-Pan section.
All you have to keep in mind is that your mobile number should be linked to your Aadhaar.
Know what is the method of application:
- First the e-filing website of the Income Tax Department www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. Go to
- Now click on the 'Quick Links' section available on its home page.
- After this, click on 'Instant PAN through Aadhaar'.
- After this, click on the option of 'Get New Pan'.
- Now here you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number.
- After this, you have to fill the captcha and click on the option of 'Confirm'.
- After this, click on the option of 'Get OTP'.
- Now an 'OTP' will come on your mobile number.
- After inserting OTP, click on 'Validate Aadhaar OTP'.
- After this, you have to confirm your Aadhaar details.
- After this, click on 'Submit PAN Request'.
- After this, an 'Acknowledgment Number' will be generated.
- You can download your PAN card after a few days only through this Acknowledgment Number.
FILING FOR INCOME TAX RETURN A.Y 2020-21
Income tax filing deadline is right around the corner. If you haven’t filed yet, do it now for FREE on myitronline! Avoid last minute rush and file your tax return today on MYITRONLINE in 5 mins.( www.myitronline.com)
If you are looking for CA assistance to file your income tax return/ GST, you can opt for MYITRONLINE CA assisted plan starting