Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC Code Select Your Branch!
Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited is an Central Bank Of India Headquater based in Mumbai, India and operating as a Central Bank Of India since 1973 and (131) Branch all over India.
Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC Code
Let us understand what is IFSC. IFSC stands for “Indian Financial System Code”. It is an alphanumeric code that is assigned to each branch of a bank. IFSC is a unique identification number and is essential for any form of money transfer between banks. Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited IFSC code consists of eleven digit code which comprises of first four letters as ‘xxxx’, the fifth digit is 0 followed by the last 6 digits which represent the specific Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited branch code. Here’s an example, the IFSC code of the Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited branch at , is . Here, is the branch code.
Steps to OpenSahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited
People can open various types of bank accounts - for business and personal purposes to transact, save and earn interest on deposits and be secured financially. To be eligible to open an account with Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited, customers need to meet certain criteria as mentioned below.
- One must be a citizen of India.
- The individual should be 18 years and above to meet eligibility.
- In the case of minors, the parents or the legal guardians of the minor can open the account on behalf of the minor.
- The applicant is required to have valid proof of identity and address proof that is Government recognised and approved.
- Further to the above criteria and approval from the bank, the applicant must make an initial deposit which depends on the account type and minimum balance requirement for that particular savings account that has chosen.
The following documents are required for account opening:
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- Proof of address -Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card,
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
- Recent passport size photographs
What is the eligibility criteria for opening a bank account inSahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited?
Eligibility criteria for opening an account in >Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited is - Any Indian citizen of age 18 and above, who must have applicant with valid proof of identity which must be recognised and approved by the Indian Government
What are the documents required for opening an account in Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited?
Documents required for opening SBI account is - Identity proof, Address proof, PAN card, Recent passport size photographs
What is the information required for transferring funds using Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited?
Information required for transferring funds using Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Limited is :
- Amount you want to transfer
- Your Bank Account number
- Receiver's full name, bank name & account number
- Receiver's bank branch IFSC code